A number of former public sector officials stands for the ‘Leadership’ of the M4E Campaign. They provided strategic input for the roadmap, supervise the campaign and also act as the ambassadors of Markets4Europe.
The leadership panel is composed as follows:
- Mr Vítor Manuel Ribeiro Constâncio, former Vice President of the European Central Bank and former Governor of the Bank of Portugal
- Ms Martina Dalić, Former Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and former Minister of Finance, Croatia
- Mr Enrico Letta, Former Prime Minister of the Italian Republic
- Mr Christian Noyer, Former Head of Banque de France and former Vice President of the European Central Bank
- Ms Viviane Reding, Former Vice-President of the European Commission, Luxembourg
- Mr Peer Steinbrück, Former Minister of Finance, Germany